Tuesday 26 July 2016

A touch of luxury with Crabtree & Evelyn Pomegranate, Argan & Grapeseed Shower Gel*

Hey Dolls,

Today I'm back with a review of the most luxurious shower gel Ive tried in a long while. It is from the fab brand Crabtree & Evelyn.This is a real heritage brand which is going from strenght to strenght since 1972.
This brand is known and respected for its original fragrances,and beautiful packaging which go a long way towards making a daily necessity become a pleasurable experience.
So what exactly was it I was lucky enough to receive.... Pomegranate, Argan & Grapeseed Shower Gel.




The rich-lathering Gel gently cleanses and softens the skin.
They says it is a conditioning blend of anti-oxidant-rich pomegranate and grapeseed extracts, along with nourishing argan, helps replenish the skin for a smooth and supple finish.
I say it has quite a thick formula so a little is  enough for the whole body especially if you use a sponge or one of those shower scrubbies and the formula is very conditioning.
My skin felt very comfortable after my shower,not like it was crying out for body moisturiser like it can do after some shower gels.
This formula can also be used in the bath and it is heavenly...I had to try it for you guys
I was expecting a very feminine and girly scent based on the Packaging and the colour (its pink),however its not. It is fresh with fruity undertone but also a woody note which is the from the fig. Over all I found this to be a very invigorating and unisex fragrance.
I had intended on keeping it for special occasion showers but then I remembered I'm a mom so having a shower without an audience is special enough hahaha.
Crabtree & Evelyn are all about bringing product ranges made with fruit, flower and plant essences.It is also worth noting that Crabtree & Evelyn formulas are  free of: mineral oil, parabens,and propylene glycol.
There is a whole host of products available in this collection ranging from hand cream,to body lotion and even shampoo and conditioner and I plan on trying them all.
I highly recommend this brand especially if you  are looking to add a touch of luxury to your busy life,this will definitely do that .
You can find Crabtree & Evelyn in selected pharmacies and online  here
Until next time,
Love.
Claire  The Lipglossaddict xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment