Saturday 20 August 2016

Tame your Brows with.....Ready,Set,Brow by Benefit

Hey guys,

So today I'm back with my thoughts on Benefits Ready,Set,Brow. I am a huge Benefit fan,used to get it in the states before it became available over here. Still remember how excited i was when they opened in Brown Thomas in Cork. That being said I have high standards for the brand,so was eager to try the new Brow range.




The "Ready, Set,Brow" is a 24hr shaper and setter. In a word its Fantastic. I have quite bushy eyebrows and even though they are threaded regularly they can get quite unruly. I also have coarse eyebrow hair so if anything tamed them then i would be very impressed.

This is impressive,my brows didn't budge. The gel itself is clear so it can be used on any hair colour. It is very easy to apply and it doesn't dry out and flake off. I have used this product alone on "no make- up" days and i have also worn it over other eyebrow products to set them.

The results were brilliant,my brows were tamed and set but didn't look like they were laden with product.
I would absolutely recommend this gel to anyone.
Have you tried it?? Let me know your thoughts.

Till next time,

Love,

Claire xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment