Wednesday 13 May 2015

Wow me Wednesday with Inoar Haircare

Hey guys, so recently I was sent a haircare kit from Inoar haircare.The kit I was sent was the BB cream range.
Suitable for all types of hair but it is especially recommended for hair that gets a lot of abuse from hair dryer & straightener and hair colouring.
The line includes shampoo, conditioner, mask, oil and leave-in conditioner.



SO, what can I say I absolutely loved it.
The first time I used the shampoo (even though I knew it wouldn't ) I found it odd that it didn't really foam,this is because the range is 100% salt free and PH balanced. So there are no nasty chemical foaming agents but still your hair ends up squeaky clean. I then applied a tiny amount of conditioner which again just feels like silk to the touch. The conditioner has a balm like texture which deeply hydrates and replenishes the hair.
The first thing I noticed was how soft and manageable my hair was after being blow dried. Then I noticed the shine...very impressed after just one use. The next morning  was particularly windy and I noticed around midday I  had some crazy windswept hair going on. I was after bringing the oil from the range in my bag for my mother to smell..more on that later! So I  decided to pop a little bit through my hair...WOW what a difference sleek and shiny and no more resembling beatlejuice.
The next time i washed my hair I again used the shampoo but this time I tried the leave in conditioner. I normally don't like using leave ins as I find they can weigh my hair down and it can look kinda limp and lank  I was very impressed that didn't happen with this one. What I  got was again soft ,manageable silky shiny hair.
I said I  would come back to the fragrance ..OMG...it is beautiful. When I  first opened the kit the first thing that struck me was the fragrance. It smells expensive and luxurious. The fragrance lasts a long time on the hair too
Now for some technical info  the whole range is formulated with omega 6, 7 and 9, its balanced PH and it's
100% salt free. Its continuous use will provide the following 9 benefits to hair:
1. Replenish damaged hair
2. Provides instant shine
3. Give silky smoothness
4. Anti frizz
5. Increase manageability
6. Control flyaways
7. Heat protection
8. Deep hydration
9. Intense nourishment
Inoar can be bought from some selected hairdressers and online from Inoars webite
Thanks so much Inoar..ill definately be ordering I need this in my life .

No comments:

Post a Comment