Tuesday 9 June 2015

Embarr Therapy Patches

Hey guys today's blog is all about Embarr patches

I was lucky enough to win a 10 day course of patches and I couldn't wait to try them out ...
You place these patches on the soles of your feet while you sleep ...and thats it thats all you do and the results are fantastic


The first thing I found  was that I slept better than I had in ages. The following morning on removal of the patches I was horrified. The pristine white Patch I had applied was gone and I was left with a black soggy mess and boy was I happy. This was proof that the patch was working. I applied the patches for the 10 consecutive nights and I'm happy to report the darkness of the patch faded as I became less of a toxic mess. 
We are constantly exposed to toxins from  living in the city having poor diets,smoking and drinking.
Your body also produces toxins these need to be removed from the body in order for you to feel your best.
I can honestly say that I have a LOT more energy,feel more alert  and my body definitely feels less sluggish.
I noticed my skin has improved I had a lot of blemishes on my chest and back and these have dramatically improved.
I also had some lumpy bumpy bits on the top of my thighs and low and behold they have disappeared. 
I can highly recommend these patches and I will be ordering these myself to good detox again when I feel I need it.
Overall I am beyond thrilled with my results and If you are looking to give your body a kick up the arse and get it moving again give these beauties a whirl...You wont regret it

Now heres the science :
Our patches are manufactured to the highest standards at the Kenrico Plant, a state of the art facility in Shizuoka, Japan.
The Diamond Hybrid Edition (DHE ®) or commonly known as Diamond Patch is a medical patch made from active ingredients that stimulates your metabolisim  that burns fat pockets and cellulite, shrinks fibrous bands that causes dimpling of the skin and tightens the overlying skin by stimulating collagen formation with no diet, no pills, no exercising and no plastic surgery. Simply the best treatment for cellulite.
A patch used for cellulite treatment that nourishes skin and can help improve skin tone and texture for a smoother appearance, reducing the appearance of cellulite and skin dimpling.

They are available to purchase online and come with FREE delivery click here for the website

No comments:

Post a Comment