Tuesday 23 June 2015

The Liebster Award...Nomination

 Hey guys ,so as many of you will know I started blogging at the end of February this year. I started up as I way of maintaining my sanity while at home with two children under 3!!! Well it seems my little blog is popular and has been nominated for a Liebster Award by Marie from Thebeautmum. You can  check out her blog here
Im so thrilled to be nominated for this  and I am so happy that you have enjoyed my blog and I am extremely grateful that you have chosen me as one of your Liebster nominees.So Thank you xxx

Now  the rules for the Liebster Awards are as follows.
When you receive a nomination
1. Post the award on your blog....
2. Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog.
3. Answer the 11questions that the nominator has asked
4. Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award
5. Provide your 11 nominees with a list of questions you would like to know about them


 These were the questions I was asked :


  • If you could spend a week on a desert island with one celebrity who would it be and why?                  I think I would probably pick someone who would make me laugh so probably a comedian..My favourite is Michael McIntyre...I love him!!!
  • . Name one thing you have always wanted to do but never did?                                                      Get a tattoo
  • What’s your favourite flower?                                                                                                   Rose,im such a traditional romantic
  • Name your favourite love song?                                                                                              Amazed by Lonestar
  • If your home went on fire and you could only grab one thing what would it be and why?       Harddrive with all our photos
  • What is the best book you have ever read?                                                                                    Ooohh thats a toughie, I love to read... I read all the time  I have a lot of favourites and i lot that i will re-read but I think my favourite is To Kill A Mockingbird.
  • Would you age gracefully or get Botox, fillers etc                                                                               I would definately age gracefully...no body is coming near me with botox!!!!
  • What do you do to relax?..                                                                                                   Relax??? Im sorry I dont understand the question lol..With 2 kids under 3 if i want to relax I just go to sleep hahahaha
  • What was your favourite holiday to date and why?                                                                           A trip myself and hubby took in 2009. We travelled up through the east coast of the USA and up into Canada for a friends wedding. The holiday was amazing from start to finish
  • Did you enjoy school and who was your favourite teacher?                                                                I enjoyed aspects of school...My favourite teacher was our Biology teacher Mrs Teegan-Long
  • If you could only ever wear jeans or dresses for the rest of time which would you choose? Jeans...hands down Im a denim girl!!!
  1.  Now for my Nominees..
  2. 1. LilliWhiteRose
  3. 2.Wheres my mind
  4. 3.Food Fashion and the Fight
  5. 4.Anitas beauty spot
  6. 5.Cuddles and Contouring
  7. 6.The makeup junkie
  8. 7.The glam corner
  9. 8.Aoife in wonderland
  10. 9.The yellow sunflower
  11. 10.Beauty Angel
  12. 11.Magnum Lady
 And my 11 questions are...
  1. What did you want to be when you were a child? 
  2. What is the best thing about you?
  3. Why did you start blogging?
  4. Have you met anyone famous?
  5. Do you have any children?
  6. Do you prefer summer or winter and why?
  7. Do you have any piercings?
  8. What do your family think of you blogging?
  9. Chocolate or crisps??
  10. Where is the farthest place youve travelled?
  11.  If you were the main character in a movie about your life , which actress would you want to play your role? 

No comments:

Post a Comment