Monday 13 July 2015

Aurora hair band...for Charlies Angels hair while you sleep

Hey Guys, so i was lucky enough to receive one of these little beauties in the post a little while back.


Since then I have tried this numerous times and I must say I love the results even on my mid lenght hair.

So how does it work..after you have washed and towel dried your hair you simply roll your hair into this little beauty.


Then,you go to bed....that's it...no curling tongs,no using GHD's to curl your hair,no dead arm while you try to curl your hair. I also like that you are not using heat to achieve the waves so you are not damaging your hair. It is so simple to do and the results are just superb.

The band is very comfortable to sleep in ,no more waking up with a crick in your neck from conventional rollers. My hubby did give me a funny look but he has seen my go to bed with stranger things on!!!



To use just part in your desired parting. Place The Aurora Band on your head. Divide hair down the back centre of crown as if to make pigtails. Starting from the front, take your first section, about 2 inches for longer hair, make bigger sections.
ALWAYS REMEMBER to add the remainder of each section into the next until you reach the nape of the neck. Repeat on the opposite side, again starting at the front.
Pull the Band back to hairline when finished wrapping.

TOP TIP Try to leave a space at the back of the band where the 2 sides meet. This ensures easy unlooping in the morning.
To remove the band start unravelling from the nape of the neck by turning the band inside out and inserting your finger under the loop, starting from the last section wrapped. Work to the front and repeat process on the opposite side.
DO NOT  pull hair from Velcro side when unlooping.
My hair was a little on the wild side initially but by the time i had my make up applied and was ready to go out the door it had relaxed and look great.


 It is very important to remove the band as directed ,i have seem some negative reviews regarding knotty hair and hair being stuck to the Velcro.
I removed it as instructed each time and I haven't had an issue,but i can see how you would if you don't follow instructions. Take a few minutes to remove the band properly and you will have great results.
I have also worn this band during the day after showering in the morning (obviously a day I'm staying at at home lol) and have again gotten great results .
I will be saving a fortune on curly blowdry's
This product is available online from aurorahairproducts click here and in selected pharmacies

1 comment:

  1. Wow i had never heard of this before but It looks like it did a great job. Thanks for sharing, I am going to get one of these now :)

    ReplyDelete