Tuesday 21 July 2015

10 Things you didnt know about me Tag

Hey guys thanks so much to Marie from  thebeautmum.for tagging me in this post. If you want to find out some more random info about me keep reading.....

 1.Where did you have your first kiss ?
 I had my first kiss at a bus stop..how romantic lol  

2.If you could pick a male celebrity to have a date with who would it be & why ?
 Hhmmm that's a tough one. I would probably pick someone who would make me laugh,so maybe Will Smith or then again  maybe Hugh Jackman or George Clooney ..HHMMM...OK Ive decided its...Chris Helmsworth !!!!


 3.What was your first car ?
 My first car was a Toyota Yaris and I loved her unfortunately our relationship didn't last long as we were involved in a horrific accident which mangled her and me. I survived she didn't

4.Did you pass your driving test first time ?
 No i didn't..next question lol its a bit of a sore spot !!!!

5.Which would you choose for a night out a comedy night/live band ?
 Oh definitely a comedy night..anyone who knows me knows i have a wicked sense of humour so defo a comedy night!!

 6.What is your size shoe ?
 I'm a size 6  

7.Chocolate or alcohol ?
 Oh no brainer..Chocolate ..mmmmmm chocolate doesn't make you make a fool of yourself hahahaha 

 8.Open fire or heating ?
 I love the idea of an open fire and if its in someone Else's house ill be clung to it,but Ive never lit the fire in my own house...heating all the way here,cant be dealing with ashes and soot!!! 

 9.What do you do to relax ?
 I'm sorry i don't understand this question hahahaha as a mum of 2 under 3 I have very little time to relax but when i do i would curl up with  a book or (don't laugh ) do some colouring!! I actually bought a colouring book for adults and i love it

10.What would be your perfect night out ?
 My perfect night out would be to go out for a meal to a nice restaurant,the maybe go to a comedy show or even to the cinema...oh how motherhood has changed me hahahahaha
  
OK so im tagging the following 5 bloggers who I want to know more about
  
 Ciara Brickley         www.facebook.com/foodfashionandthefight  

Nichole Corcoran    https://m.facebook.com/beautyby.nicholecorcoran.3...
  
Shell Fletcher          Www.facebook.com/shelllabelleblog 

 Rebecca Casey      https://www.facebook.com/RainbowsAndFairydustBlog

Shin Hayes              https://www.facebook.com/Thinking-Out-Loud/658574070939105

 And ladies here are my questions...

1 Do you prefer crisps or chocolate?
2 Why did you start your blog?
3 Do you have any pets?
4 Have you any special talents?
5 Where in the world would you love to go visit?
6 What is your natural hair colour?
7 Have you any tattoos or piercings?
8 Would you ever do a bungee jump?
9 Have you ever broken someones heart?
10 Do you remember your first day of school?

 Look forward to reading your answers ladies xxx

1 comment:

  1. haha I totally agree about Chris Hemsworth!!! I'm all about the chocolate too x

    ReplyDelete