Wednesday 5 August 2015

Equal -part 2 Body products

Hey guys ,so a while back I did a blog on  EQUAL perfumes Ireland in midleton. That blog was all about perfumes,but this one is on their fab range of body products. I have over the last number of week been trying everything from bath bombs to shower gels and bubble bath and body lotions and hand creams. It been hard but someone has to do it hahaha.

Ok so the first thing I want to cover are the bath bombs...OMG they are fab totally comparable with Lush bath bombs but only a fraction of the price . I have had a few different ones and they all really soften the water and leave my skin really soft and not at all dried out.I must say my favourite one was a rose bath bomb with actual rose petals in it..how luxurious!!!!






The next products I want to mention are the bath/shower products and body lotions. These are lovely again they are not drying on the skin the bathing products do not strip the skin of essential moisture. They are handmade in the U.K.and are of really good quality. The body lotions glide onto the skin and sink in really quickly. The leave a beautiful scent on the skin which is subtle and they are not sticky or tacky. You can get dressed straight away after applying these body lotions. This is good because lets face it nobody has time to be hanging around waiting for body lotion to sink in.



The next product i want to mention is the hand lotion. This I absolutely loved..I had the rose water and argon oil and it was a real treat. It was very moisturising but not greasy. I found I was able to use this throughout the day and it didn't hinder me by being slippy or greasy .This  is great as i have small kids my hands are always in and out of water.

The last product I want to talk about is the amazing Bar of SHAMPOO!!!! Yes you read that right its a solid bar of shampoo and its pretty cool. I didn't know what to expect when i used it but it worked really well even on my hair which is past shoulder lenght. It lathers up really well and leaves hair squeaky clean and smelling amazing. My hubby loved this product...well we both did to be fair once you get your head around it lol I tried the Solid Shampoo Bar in Thyme & Mint its is fragranced with pure essential oils for a beautiful natural fragrance. I did find that this shampoo did not strip my hair and it was left feeling beautifully soft .



Have you discovered this wonderful shop yet...the one I visited was in Midleton but there more opening up around Cork. A new shop is opening soon in Glanmire 

Check out the facebook page          EQUAL perfumes Ireland

No comments:

Post a Comment