Tuesday 12 January 2016

Cocoa Brown....Golden Goddess Oil

Cocoa Brown Golden Goddess is the latest product from the amazing Marissa Carter.OMG,what I can I say...i want to bathe in this. This is without a doubt the best shimmering dry oil on the market. It is silky soft,the oil sinks in straight away with no greasy feeling. It smells Divine,and the shimmer is out of this world. It's tiny almost micro particles of shimmer so the effect is very classy. It is not clumpy glitter reminiscent of going clubbing in the 90's .....(as if)!!!!!



This is it...the Holy grail of shimmer oils.

 Enough here to do your whole arm but how gorgeous is it.?
 Look at the rich tone and subtly shimmer!!

One gorgeous hand and one not so gorgeous lol


I am a huge Cocoa brown fan and was very excited to try this new product. I high tailed it into penneys to get my hands on a bottle of the golden goddess oil and  I was not disappointed. The shimmer is suspended in the oil so you have to 'shake it to wake it '. The oil itself feels rich and luxurious on the skin. This product by used with or with fake tan. I wore it over my One hour Dark tan (review to follow ....hint it's amazeballs) and the effect was beautiful. I have worn it without tan too across my decolatage to really take the bare look off me,and it worked a treat. It makes your skin glow almost as if it was lit from withi

 It was amazing to wear to Christmas nights out but but I can't wait to see it in the summer too. I used it on my decolletage and on my arms. I used it down my shins (makes the old legs look fantastic) . I also used it on my face namely my cheekbones as a shimmer highlight. It is a beautiful product and one I would highly recommend.

WARNING: Wearing this product may  cause you to strut around feeling like a supermodel .

As with all Cocoa Brown products the Golden Goddess oil is available in penneys/primary and selected pharmacies. I'm heading of in there tomorrow to restock.

Love Claire xx

No comments:

Post a Comment