Thursday 31 March 2016

imPRESS nails....a must have!!!!

Hey dolls, today's blog is on  imPRESS false nails. I got a packet of these in our goodie bag at the cloggers afternoon tea back in January. I was so excited when i saw them because i thought,if these work they will be so handy(pardon the pun).

Well guys I'm delighted to tell you that they do work. I'm a busy mum of two toddlers. I don't get as much time to do my nails as id like. There have been some times in the past i have got caught out,going to an event and i haven't had time to do my nails. I hate that as personally i prefer painted nails it makes me feel more together.

These are a god send. They are so easy to apply and they really stay on. I don't think I'm alone in the fact that traditional false nails are difficult to apply. I know in the past i have glued my fingers together and also glued my finger to my nose( i sneezed!!) There is none of that drama with imPRESS nails. You just peel off the backing and apply to your nail.




 Also when it came to removing them they peeled off so easily. They did not cause any damage to my natural nail which obviously is important.They can be worn regularly and come in so many shades. I had this very chic grey / greige shade,its stunning.



For me they are fantastic to have in the bathroom cabinet for cases of emergency...like an impromptu night  out. Well this girl can dream...but i will be stocking up just in case.

Till next time
Love
Claire xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment