Monday 14 March 2016

Uriage skincare range

Hey guys,
So for the last few weeks I have been trialling 2 products from the Uriage range. These products were kindly sent to be by Tom from Conefreys pharmacy. I will be honest and say i had never come across this range before so i was excited to try it out.

Uriage is a french range which is formulated with the help and input of pharmacists and dermatoligists from around the world. The range is sold in over 70 countries,and is designed to be suitable for all skin types including the most sensitive. The range is paraben free which I love as I'm trying to cut down to paraben loaded products.

The products i was sent were the Cream Cleanser and the Gommage Integral.
First up is the Cream Cleanser, Now as you'll know if you're a regular reader I have dry/dehydrated skin but still suffer breakouts.
This range is soap free,so I hoped it wasn't going to be drying. Normally I shy away from wash off cleanser for this reason,however,this cleanser was a revelation.
It is soap free but still foamed nicely to give a satisfying clean.It is very silky and milky in texture so it glides over the skin and feels very comfortable. It was very quick and effective,removed all my makeup except eye makeup as i didn't bring it up to my eyes. I have sensitive eyes...I'm a sensitive soul really lol.
The real wow factor for me was that after use my skin wasn't crying out for moisturiser. It felt comfortable and hydrated and not at all stripped and parched. This is down to the ingredients used in the range,including the Uriage Thermal water. This thermal water contains minerals to strenghten the skin barrier and prevent dehydration of the epidermis. I can confirm that this is definitely true,no tightness and no flaky patches.

 Next up is the Gommage Integral. This is a exfoliating scrub that is designed to be used once or twice a week. The texture of this is beautiful. It contains microparticles which just  gently but effectively buff away the dead skin cells and leave the skin glowing. I don't like scrubs that are rough and feel like they are damaging your skin,this is very different. Whilst you can feel the particles they are not rough, there are no sharp pieces yet it is very ìeffective. After use my fave was not red or angry looking which again obviously is a huge plus. I used the scrub twice a week and my make up glided on for a much more flawless look after a few uses. It is also great to use before fake tanning...i even used it on my elbows and knees.

 As i said i was completely new to this range but it really impressed me. The quality of the products is fantastic,fantastic ingredients,smells really fresh ,has unisex packaging and is suitable for all skin types. You cant go wrong with this brand,id highly recommend you give it a try. I for one cant wait to try more from the range.
Till the next time.....
Love Claire xxx
Check out the Uriage facebook page HERE
Check out Conefreys Pharmacy facebook page HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment