Wednesday 16 September 2015

Mememe Boho balm

Hey guys so during the summer the very nice Nathalie at RDCommunications sent me out  a sample of the Boho balm from Mememe cosmetics.  
This is gorgeous in its floral tin, but even prettier on your cheeks and lips, MeMeMe’s Boho Balm is a cheek-lip combo, comprising two blendable colours to instantly brighten lips and cheeks.
 
Enriched with jojoba oil, the colour is both moisturising and buildable, allowing you to achieve a sheer, illuminating effect or deeper flush of colour. 
Available in two divine shades - Coral Taupe or Pink Rouge – both colours are designed to be interchangeable and can be worn on cheeks and lips.
I was lucky enough to receive my sample in the shade Pink Rouge which is absolutely beautiful.


I was lucky enough to receive my sample in the shade Pink Rouge which is absolutely beautiful. I used it mainly on my cheeks because to be honest my lips are typically very dry. I find it hard to get lip/cheek combos to work on my lips without going 'bitty'  but this is down to my lips and not the product. I found when used lightly as a blush it gave a very natural flush which you can build to good strong colour without it going clumpy or dirty looking. I absolutely love this little guy...so much product in it too I'm using it almost daily and have barely made a dent in it. It is priced at €7.99 which is fantastic value as essentially you are getting a 4 in1 product. 2 shades that you can use on lips or cheeks ...highly recommend it xx
Mememe cosmetics are available in selected  pharmacies nationwide 
Check out Mememe cosmetics on facebook here

No comments:

Post a Comment