Thursday 3 September 2015

Slimways Journey ...UPDATE after 4 weeks

Hi guys, so as you know if you follow me on facebook I have been attending Slimways for the last 4 weeks. This has been a long time coming because if  I am totally honest I haven't been happy with my body for a long time.
I had 2 pregnancies back to back..both of which were very difficult pregnancies and after delivery I started to comfort eat. This was something I couldn't do during pregnancy as I suffered badly with Hyperemisis Gravidarum which meant I lost 3 stone while pregnant. This quickly piled back on after birth along with some extra lbs which led me to where I was a month ago.
I was the biggest I had ever been and I was not happy. I had finally reached a point where I needed to make some changes and this is where slimways comes into it.
As I mentioned in a previous blog they do Slimways Assembly Line Training (S.A.L.T)  which incorporates  High Intensity Interval Training (HIITS)
This is a new concept for aerobic exercise classes. This is a new facility with a fresh approach. It’s a full 60 minute class with a proven program of cardio, strength, spin and stretching, so it is suitable for women of all shapes, sizes and ages. There is no choice, you have to do it all, in one hour – four studios, four trainers and four different workouts, 12 minutes of High Intensity Interval Training (4 x HIITS) in each studio. It’s a complete workout and it’s different every time you come as the combination of trainers and classes is constantly changing.
I absolutely love this idea...I hate the gym I hate the idea of an hour looking at the same face making me do something I don't enjoy and pushing me for 60 mins. That doesn't happen at Slimways. You are in 4 different rooms for 15 mins with different trainers. For me this is a huge thing as i really push myself because its only 15 mins. However even though its ONLY 15 mins you really feel it ..I frequently leave each room feeling half dead yet get rejuvenated in the next room by a fresh workout. It turns out I actually love spinning and the weights ..who knew??
 My worst room is room one which is cardio,mainly because i have no coordination....I also cant jump. YES you read the correctly..I cannot put my two feet together and jump up onto a step,I don't know why but this white woman cant jump.
I am working on it though. I also couldn't plank when I started now I can and you know I'm bloody proud of myself. Am I grace full and coordinated....HELL NO... but am I doing it and giving it my all.....HELL YES.
If I can do this guys seriously anyone can...and I for one am telling everyone I know all about this program


                                           Before I started                After 2 weeks
                                         
                                           Before I started                After 4 weeks

I am delighted with the changes in my body after such a short space of time and the muscle tone and definition i am seeing already especially in my legs is unreal and very exciting for me as i never had it before.
Follow my journey here on the blog but also on my facebook here   and snapchat user name lipglossaddictc
Check out the amazing Slimways website here .
Follow the Slimways facebook page  for sepcial offers here

No comments:

Post a Comment