Tuesday 15 September 2015

OMG...I've lost a stone!!!!! with Slimways

Hey guys ,so those of you following my fitness journey with slimways will know i have been attending their S.A.L.T workouts for the past 5 weeks.
I weighed myself on Thursday morning and OMG....i have lost 1 stone...that's 14lbs.!!!
For me this is huge because for ages i had been at a plateau where no matter what i did with my diet no more weight was coming off. The fact that I have lost 14 lbs is amazing but not only that I am so much more toned and I can really see the definition in my upper arms and thighs which i never had before.
It is very exciting for me and something I could not have achieved with the guys and girls at slimways.
I have so far lost the following.... 14lbs in weight, 3 inches off my belly,1 inch off each thigh, 1/2 inch off upper arms I have also gone down a full dress size. Happy Days!!!!
 Thank you so much to everyone who is helping me achieve this.I am so happy i want to go down there and hug each and everyone of my trainers!!!
Stay tuned for the next update with more pics xx
Check out Slimways website  here
And their facebook page here
                                   

1 comment: