Thursday 25 February 2016

Wow me Wednesday featuring that's It Alfaparf milano

Hey dolls,
So recently I was lucky enough to receive a parcel from Alfaparf . It was their exciting new shampoo range called that's It blonde ambition. I was very excited to receive product from this range as they are a high end and well respected  brand.I received the blonde ambition shampoo and the treatment mask.


 Now the range says its for blonde hair but it is suitable for any hair colour. First thing i noticed was the fragrance...it smells amazing. The second thing worth noting is that it is purple...deep purple.
 Do not be scared it will not turn your hair purple. What it will do is leave your hair silky smooth and super shiny. The purple tone is to combat any brassiness in the blonde hair.
 Now my hair is dark brown but a few weeks after colouring it (to hide the greys) it starts to loose it shine and go dull and flat. This shampoo really gave my hair amazing shine.My hair was also left silky smooth and very manageable. This is just from the shampoo alone, i shampoo my hair and leave it in for about 3 mins before rinsing out. I also love the fact that it is sulphate and paraben free. I was also sent the that's It blonde ambition  mask. This is not purple but a pearlesent white. It also smells divine. I left this on my hair for 10 mins ( i was shaving my legs ). When i washed it out my hair felt like silk and whilst the shine from the shampoo was amazing the shine following the mask was mirror like. This is because of the light reflecting pearl particles in the products that diffuse light. It also contains ceremide to strenghten the hair.  This means not only does look better it actually is better and stronger.
Now as i said my hair is dark brown and i loved the products,i also gave them to my mum to try out. She has natural salt and pepper hair now (its fab)  so wanted to see how she would get on with it. The night she used it she rang me to tell me how shiny her hair was. She said prior to this shampoo she found it hard to get shine on her hair. She loves it ....so much so she wont give it back lol.
The that's It range can be purchased in selected hair salons.




No comments:

Post a Comment