Monday 13 April 2015

Make up Monday...Smashbox Photo Finish Primer

What can I say...I love this primer.
I fell in love with Smashbox in 2004 when I went stateside and it is an obsession i have carried with me.I was so happy when Debenhams in Cork began to stock smashbox and so gutted last year when they stopped.I am always on the look out for new stockists up and down the country the latest one i discovered is https://www.facebook.com/mcguirespharmacy

Back to the primer...it is silicone based so it glides onto the skin like silk.It leaves the skin super soft which i love.I will use the primer even if i am having a 'no make up' day as it gives a beautiful finish to the skin and helps to blur fine lines and wrinkles. 

You really do only need a very small amount . I smoothed the product all over my face, and fell in love with the feel on my skin. So silky. So smooth. Lovely Matt finish.  When you  check your makeup half  way through the afternoon it looks freshly applied which is what we all want.

One tip I will give is this... wait a few minutes after applying the primer before you go ahead with your foundation, or you will find your foundation kinda rolls off as you are applying it.
This can also happen if you use too much of the product,you really only need a pea size amount.
Have you tried it..let me know in the comments below what you thought.
If you haven't tried it I have a competition on my facebook page check it out  here

No comments:

Post a Comment