Thursday 2 April 2015

Tanning Thursday ...St Tropez Instant Glow Body Lotion

St Tropez Instant Glow Body Lotion

I am a huge fan of the Original St Tropez lotion and indeed the Mousse so was excited to try their instant tan
I was quite impressed with this tan, you really can tan and go with this so it's ideal if you are in a rush and need a quick glow.(..impromptu girls night out!!! ). I was also impressed with the hydration from  this fake tan and it has left my skin feeling both tanned and moisturised.
On the smell front..., there is no fake tan smell with this product which is great if you are applying it as you run out the door.
Be warned this tan is very dark brown in colour. However once applied to the skin it blends in nicely and just tints the skin a golden brown.It is not a dark tan it really is more a hint...a golden glow as against a deep tan.
This would be ideal for any red heads or really fair haired and very fair skinned people who find that traditional fake tans look either a  bit orange  ridiculously dark on them.
I found that this was quite long lasting for an instant tan and didn't transfer off onto my clothes..it didn't even come off when my friend was bumped into and spilt her drink all over my arm....

Over all I like this...it isn't a dark tan but its good for taking the milk bottle look away ..its ideal for this time of year when a dark tan can look unnatural and ideal for fair skinned ladies and gents.
Available in Debenhams,boots Sam McCauleys and other selected retailers for around €20


No comments:

Post a Comment