Wednesday 15 April 2015

Wow me Wednesday...Tan Eraser mitt

So guys I have trialling lots and lots of self tanner and gradual glows etc all on your behalf of course.
This left me with some very sore and raw limbs over the past few weeks...well no more.
I have found the holy grail of tan remover and its in the form of a mitt...The Tan Eraser Mitt to be precise available HERE
I was kindly sent one to try out and I have found that the  Tan Eraser leaves your skin beautifully soft ,and removes every scrap of tan without removing a layer of skin in the process.
It is also fab to use in the shower to prepare your skin for its next tan application resulting in a more even and longer lasting  tan.
The mitt has  2 different sides...one side is pink and one side is black.'.You can use the pink side for light exfoliation and the black side for those more stubborn areas like the elbows and ankles 'or for tan that is really hard to remove.
It is so easy to use just hop  in the shower wash as normal and rinse off all  suds and then got to work just buffing with the mitt.
I only needed to use the pink side of the mitt and without any effort at all the stubborn orange patches were gone. The dead and dry skin came off with so easily I could have cried with happiness.
Normally removing my self tanner is an ordeal..I end up rubbing and scrubbing in a frenzy,and get out of the shower red raw and sore.
Those days are soooo over!!!
This is not just for us tanning queens..it is ideal for everyone to exfoliate and remove all the dead skin,also a must have before you go on holidays !
Any moisturiser you apply afterwards just sinks in beautifully as it doesn't have to try and sink in through layers of dead skin (gross!!!)

I will be using this for the rest of my life it is fanflippintastic available online from  www.taneraser.com

If you are in Cork and are looking for a local stockists check out Hunny Bunnys Salon
Retails for  only  €7.99 .

No comments:

Post a Comment