Thursday 23 April 2015

Tanning Thursday with Cocoa Brown

Welcome to Tanning Thursday

This weeks product is from Cocoa Brown tan and I tried the 1 hour tan.I bought this in Penneys/primark and it cost €8.00
I had heard a lot about this tan so I did have high hopes and was not disappointed.
The fragrance is not like other fake tans (soggy biscuit) smells lovely and exotic.
It is very moisturising and gentle enough to be used on both face and body.
It is an easy to apply mousse, fast-drying, non-stick and fades evenly.
Another plus for me is that it contains no Parabens and is kind to sensitive skin.
Apply tan and wait between 1 and 3 hours. Colour Varies between light and dark depending on how long you leave the tan on before showering.
Once you wash it off the GOLDEN tan ( not orange ) will last up to 5 days.
I love that this tan fades evenly with no patchy dirty looking bits
.I cannot wait to try more from this fab range

I

Here is the before and after... the tan was applied before bed and  this was how it looked after my morning shower ...pretty amazing huh!!!
 
 http://www.simplyfoxy.com
Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment