Friday 13 March 2015

Fancy Friday L'occitane hand cream

Welcome to Fancy Friday
Today's topic is handcream..L'occitane hand creams to be specific.
I find in winter my hands really suffer. They get dry cracked and sore esp since I have babies my hands are constantly in and out of water.
I am not great for applying handcream during the day so I love L'occitane Shea butter. It has 20% Shea butter so it is extremely hydrating .
I like to apply a thick layer when I go to bed and when I wake in the morning my hands are beautifully soft. I always keep a mini tube in my purse in case I have a spare moment and at the moment my fragrance of choice is the rose. It is a fresh cut rose scent and it's beautiful .
The large tube of handcream 150ml  retails at €23.00 and the minis which are 30ml are €10.50 and are available inCork in L'occitane on Oliver plunket street or online at
http://ie.loccitane.com/shea-butter-hand-cream,103,1,47808,440036.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment