Friday 13 March 2015

Wow me Wednesday Mememe cosmetics

Welcome to Wow me Wednesday
Todays blog is all about ME... Mememe cosmetics that is. Ok so I am totally new to this brand never even heard of it until it was mentioned on here.I spotted it in O'Sullivan's pharmacy in Wilton shopping centre and I was blown away.The packagaing is very cute and not cheap and crappy like some i could mention.The product range is fantastic ,great choice of shades,and textures but the quality is Fanbloodytastic.I purchased a few bits and will definately be buying the entire range to review each product but for now what i did buy.. I purchased the Beat the blues highlighter. which comes in 2 shades ,which are incredible dupes for Benefit's high beam and moon beam but costs only €6.99!!!!!They give a lovely sheen and glow to the skin but in a sublte and sexy grown up way.

I also purchased an eyeshadow quad,these are fantastic,very pigmented and very little fall off when applying. They are a baked shadow so not drying on the lid and I found they didnt settle in the little creases which is great because you are not left with a miserable line of shadow when you blink !! They can also be applied wet for a more dramatic evening look and cost only €8.50.

The last product i bought was the blush in a coral shade which is identical to Benefits Coralista (even has a little brush)and costs only €10.99. The colour is great ,coverage is even and smooth..I loved it. I cannot wait to try more from this range..they even have lipgloss with a light in the wand how fab does that sound .
This is my new favourite affordable range check it out ASAP





No comments:

Post a Comment