Friday 13 March 2015

Wow me Wednesday Benefit Puff Off

Welcome back to Wow me Wednesday.

Todays product is from Benefit and it is their new product for dark puffy eyes...'Puff Off'.
Are you a party girl or boy who has a lot of late nights...are you a nurse or shift worker who works long shifts and crazy schedules...do you have mini humans who insist in keeping you at night..then listen up you need this product
Now I have a toddler and a teething baby so a good night sleep is a luxury I dont get very often. So as you can imagine I was very excited by this product.
First off I am a sucker for cute packaging and Benefit you have really pulled out all the stops on this one. It's designed to look like a miniature iron ..hello amazing smile emoticon
This hypo-allergic, nickel free mini iron applicator fits perfectly into the inner corner of your eye, is cool on contact and irons away any fine lines and wrinkles. FANTASTIC... The formula of this gel helps to reduce puffiness and has a cooling agent that is super refreshing on the eyes.
It also has light reflecting particles to brighten up that dark area and give it a more youthfull glow.
As you know from previous blogs I love YSL Touche Eclat..I have to say I prefer this for under my eyes,whilst the touche eclat is brill for covering darkness it does nothing for puffyness this is where Puff off is fantastic
It is a new fav of mine concidering it only launched here on 31 jan,but I know I will be using it for a loooong time to come...available on counter for €30.50 

No comments:

Post a Comment