Wednesday 25 March 2015

Wow me Wednesday...Bare Minerals Bare Skin Foundation

Welcome to Wow me Wednesday

Today's is about Bare skin....Bare skin foundation that is from Bare minerals.
Now I've been a fan of bare minerals for years after I discovered it in Boston.I love the original bare minerals foundation ..gives great coverage and a flawless finish. When I heard they were bringing out a fluid foundation I was very excited....Step up Bare skin
.It is a mineral foundation and serum in one.It has SPF 20...it is super light and its ultra thin formula give seamless coverage.
It is hypoallergenic and suitable for all skin types and tones as it comes in a choice of 20 shades!!
Now this cannot be applied by hand you need to purchase the specially designed brush for best application. Use between 2 and 6 drops depending on the coverage you want to achieve.
 I used the shade Bare Shell and without self tan on it was a great match.
.The brush is packed with a little well in the middle drop the foundation in the well and buff onto the skin in circular motions.. Very quick to apply and gives a beautiful finish...
Available on counter now in Brown Thomas and Debenhams and retails for €31 for the foundation and €28 for the brush.

7 comments:

  1. Nice, your skin looked brighter in the after pic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that coverage! You skin really looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bare Minerals is top of the line for coverage! Works wonders!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bare Minerals looks great on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of this brand! It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love my Bare Minerals mineral power foundation. I'll have to give this a whirl.

    ReplyDelete