Monday 23 March 2015

Make up Monday....Lipgloss

Yay!! Its Make up Monday again and today it's lipgloss..my favourite make up product.

I LOVE lipgloss..anyone who knows me will vouch for that.I always have a few in my handbag (because one is never enough)
My lipgloss wardrobe varies from Mac  to Dior and from to Rimmel and Essence.
I am not a lipgloss snob but I will agree they are not all made equal.
That said if you are looking for something cheap and cheerful to give a bit of gloss and sparkle you cant go wrong with Essence..they are less than €3.00 but not very pigmented and dont last very last ,you will need to reapply



Next wrung on the lipgloss ladder would be Rimmel..still very affordable less than €8.00 more long lasting if not eating or drinking and a lot more pigmented.


Higher up again and we reach Mac..I love their lipglass the colours are beautiful but it is sticky..you will have hairy lips on a windy day..it is more expensive at €18.50

Top of the ladder for me is Dior Addict gloss Its magical formula gives lips unprecedented mirror shine and incredible comfort. The gel lipcare formula, plumps and moisturizes lips for an intensified volume-boosting effect.Foe me its well worth the €30.00

No comments:

Post a Comment