Tuesday 2 February 2016

Disguise thinning hair with Viviscal Fibres!!!

Hey guys , so today I have something a little bit different.





Before Christmas i was very kindly sent a box of viviscal hair fibres to try out for you. I hadn't heard of them before,never knew there was anything like it even on the market. What they are is basically fibres that you sprinkle on your hair to instantly give the appearance of fuller hair. Now obviously I'm not in danger of going bald just yet,but what I do have is a very white scalp and brown  hair. This can sometimes ruin the look of a hairdo. I found these fibres brilliant for disguising that obvious white line.



I also asked a friend of mine with dark hair to try it out (we were going out on out Christmas night...without the kids!!!!!!) She was absolutely blown away by them. She recently  had her third child and a lot of her hair had fallen out. She won't mind me saying this but she had a bit of a bald patch on one side that she was very aware of . When I sprinkled the fibres on and rubbed them into her hair it was amazing,the bald was completely disguised. She was worried if it would last the night because of course it was raining (can't remember which fecking storm it was that night) but her hair stayed perfect.



We were both very impressed by this tub of "dust " as my hubby called it. Men huh!!!! How long before he could especially looking for them once he spots a bit of head peaking through his hair. These fibres are of course suitable for men and women. The fibres come in a range of shades so there is something for everyone,even grey. The packaging is very unisex,it's a no fuss application,and it lasts until you shampoo it out. If you or someone you know has a bald patch on thinning hair I would definitely recommend this product.
Viviscal is available from pharmacies nationwide.

Love Claire x



No comments:

Post a Comment