Monday 22 February 2016

Tooth whitening with iwhite

Hey guys, so i recently decided i wanted to try out tooth whitening. Like everyone else i wanted to brighten up my smile. I was very kindly sent the iWhite tooth whitening kit by Tom from Conefreys pharmacy to try out.
I had seen other kits on the market where you use a syringe and fill trays etc and  that just seemed like a lot of faff!! I just wanted something quick and easy ..like most people i didnt want anything complicated. The iWhite kit is exactly that,it is simple to use but so effective.
The iWhite kit consists of 10 Pre-filled trays that you just pop in your mouth .Honestly it couldnt be easier. The trays are very comfortable and are flexible not hard plastic so keeping them in your mouth for 20 minutes is no bother at all. All you do is brush your teeth,pop open the trays and pop them in your mouth. I then sat back and watched coronation street while my teeth were whitening lol. After the 20 minutes are up just remove the trays and rinse out your mouth to ensure all the gel is removed. I did brush mine just with water also,to be sure to be sure !!!!One thing to be aware of and it does say it on the box is not to bite on the trays or the gel will ooze out.You dont want to loose any whitening treatment.


Something i really liked about the iWhite brand is that it does not damage your teeth. It  has a highly soluble source of calcium so it actually strenghtens your teeth. Not only will your teeth look better,they will actually be better after treating them.



The iWhite system also gives instant results as it actively removes stains. This was very evident for me as i drink a lot of tea...sometimes black tea so my teeth had gotten quite stained. I was delighted with my results. Now while you do get instant whitening,you can also use the trays over 5 days for even better results. I only used mine for 4 nights,i am keeping one set to use before an event i have in April.





If you are looking for a gentle but effective and affordable tooth whitening kit then I HIGHLY recommend the iWhite tooth whitening kit. The iWhite kit can be bought in pharmacies like Conefreys pharmacy,check out their facebook page  Here. 






No comments:

Post a Comment