Wednesday 17 February 2016

Wow me Wednesday.......Skincode Skincare range

Hey dolls,
So a while back the lovely people at Skincode sent me out at very generous box of products to try out for you guys. If you are not familiar with the brand it is a  Swiss based company. Based on the principle that the skin is an living organ and it's genetic "code"must be respected, the brand provide us with high performance innovative products that I was very excited to try.

The starting point with Skincare is the Essentials range. This targets the daily needs of the skin of both men and women. They are 100% free of fragrance,colours, preservatives making them suitable for even the most sensitive of skins. The entire collection is dermatologically tested and they do not test on animals or use any animal derivatives.
The key ingredient CM-GLUCON is in ALL the products across all ranges, protects the skins natural defences as well as stimulating collagen and elastin production. This is vital for anti aging benefit.
The brand caters for all skintypes, from normal,dry ,dehydrated and oily.

It is a very comprehensive brand with products individually formulated for each skin type. The textures are beautiful. The product sinks into the skin and gave me a gorgeous base on which I could apply my make up.
The essentials range was my starting point with the brand and i was very impressed.
I used the Protective Day Cream which really locks in moisture and deeply hydrates the skin. As I said a beautiful base for makeup.

I also used the Regenerating Night Cream,this works on improving skin elasticity and minimising wrinkles. In the morning my skin felt beautifully soft and supple.



From here I moved on to the Exclusive range. This is high end luxury orientated, revolutionary cellular skincare line designed to address the specific needs of mature skin. The Exclusive products are comprised of a peptide complex and a biologically active collagen booster which improves the skins structure.

I used the Exclusive Cellular Anti aging Cream and i freaking loved it. Seriously this feels like velvet on the skin....I wish they would bring this out for the whole body!!!!! This cream also contains Dermaxyl which smooths out wrinkles,vitamins C and E and Shea butter. It is luxury in a jar.






To complement the day cream I also used the Cellular Night Refine and Repair. This is amazing,seriously it is the only night cream i ever want to use. It is designed to help aging skin to look rejuvenated,smoother,brighter and younger. It contains a special peeling peptide to mimic the cell renewal of a much younger skin. It also contains Urea,Hyaluronic acid,Lactic acid, Vitamins A and E and Shea butter.





I also used the Exclusive Cellular Perfect Skin Capsules. These little guys are suitable for all skin types. I used them at night under the refine and repair cream. Each capsule contains a silky serum which protects the skin from free radical damage and improves skin elasticity. The skin is left feeling super soft and glowing.Extra ingredients include Phospholipids, Hydraulic acid,Ginseng root extract, Centella Asiatica and evening primrose extract.




I was so so impressed with this brand. It is the first brand that I have seen visible results on my deep forehead wrinkles. I am in my mid/late 30's but have very deep forehead lines. This is a result of grimacing for months on end in pain after a horrendous car accident in in my early 20's. I have tried so many creams in the hope of diminishing  these lines and i really feel this is the range to do it. After just a few nights the difference was massive, even my hubby noticed( and that's saying something!!!) I highly highly recommend this range..please check it out.

Till next time,

Love Claire xxx









No comments:

Post a Comment