Thursday 18 February 2016

Perfectial 6 week trial

Hey guys,
In december I got a PR package which contained a 6 week trial of Perfectil supplements. These are the UK leading supplement for skin,hair and nails. They have been formulated with a range of over 20 micronutrients The dose is just one tablet a day with your main meal. They are suitable for vegetarians and are Gluten Free. This is great as a lot of coeliacs can struggle with hair and nail growth.

 I was excited to try them out to see if they would help my nails which had stopped growing. Now when I was younger I was a nail biter. I thankfully kicked that habit and had lovely nails. Then 2 back to back pregnancies put paid to that. They just stopped growing,no matter what I did. I started these on the first day of January with high hopes of having nice nails by valentines day. I was not disappointed.  My nails started to grow after about 2 and a half week,just a little bit,enough to file!!!! Then they kept on growing...success.Heres how they look after 6 weeks.....








I have to say whilst I am delighted with the results on my nails which was my concern,I didn't notice a change in my skin.
My hair on the other hand (not literally!!!) is growing like a weed. It has grown at a crazy rate way more than I was expecting actually. One thing worth noting,it encourages all hair growth, this is not limited to the hair on your head. You will need an appointment with your waxer! !!!! This I found hilarious,it was a very unexpected result. But seriously it has really grown out my hair...need to pay a visit to the hairdressers now too after a long while of my hair staying the same lenght.  I was very impressed with these and the results on my nails and hair.
If you are struggling to grow your hair or your nails I would definitely say give these a go.
Till next time,
Love Claire xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment