Monday 8 February 2016

SoSue Nail Polish

Hey guys,
Before Christmas i was very kindly sent some nail polish by SoSue range. This is the range brought out by super blogger Suzanne Jackson. I hadn't tried the range before so was very excited to try it out. I was sent out a gorgeous red, very festively named "Rudolph's Mistress" along with a fab silver called" Silver Lining" and the top coat.

I must say i was very impressed with these polishes. They are a gel effect polish so they do last that bit longer on the nails. They do say up to  seven days wear , I did not get that. Now i must be honest I have 2 smallies so my hands are in and out of water about 150 times a day. I am also mildly OCD about washing my hands so no range lasts on me for a crazy amount of time. That being said I got 4 days each time I wore these polishes which is very good for me.


I absolutely loved the red shade,everything about it from the name (Rudolph's mistress) to the sparkly glitter finish.  It is stunning worn alone on all nails ( does need a few coats if wearing alone. or as a accent nail with solid red polish on the rest of the nails. It is not a very gritty Polish which I liked. It has smooth glitter particles which gives a much classier finish. I must say I preferred this shade as a topper over a basic red as it really pops.





The second shade i was sent was a rich silver called "Silver lining ". It can be hard to get a silver Polish that doesn't go grey when it dries but this delivers. It stays a gorgeous molten metal shade that again is classy not cheap looking like some "silver" polishes.


The top coat also impressed, and I must confess I also used it over other brands of nail polish and it did increase the longevity of wear by a day or two on those brands. It gives a gorgeous glossy finish to the nails and because its a gel finish it is thicker its like a coat of armour for your nails.

I had seen some negative reviews so was dying to try the range for myself,and I  have to say I was  impressed.
I think how long it lasts on you depends on your nail bed, if it's oily or not..mine obviously is not!!!

Till next time,
Love Claire xxx









No comments:

Post a Comment